Full Accommodation Booking Service:
Britannia currently offers a full accommodation booking service to a number of language schools, colleges and universities (with intakes of international students) throughout London.
We can either assist your accommodation officer on any occasional basis when he/she needs extra help during busy times or when a specific type of accommodation is required, or take on the role of Accommodation Officer ourselves, working in co-operation with a school administrator.
Britannia Student Services meets
the standards for registration with the British Council
as a provider of homestay, private home, residential,
hostel and independent self-catering accommodation for
adults (over 16 years) for accredited providers.
Working with Accommodation Officers
At Britannia we work hand-in-hand with accommodation officers from a number of schools and colleges.
If you are looking for a particular type of accommodation, which you cannot fulfil yourself, we would be pleased to work with you, as and when you need us.
Many schools call on us during busy times or when they need to place groups with specific requirements.
We would be pleased to arrange for a member of our staff to visit you at your school for an informal (no obligation) discussion as to how we may be able to assist you in the future.
Unlike other accommodation agencies, Britannia is also a TOUR OPERATOR.
This means that we have the experience and expertise to place groups (whether it be in homestays, halls of residence, hostels or hotels) and take care of the land arrangements such as airport transfers and sightseeing too!
Many language schools call on us to assist with their group bookings, even if they employ an accommodation officer to handle individual bookings.
Some Advantages of Working with Britannia
- Our extensive database of homestay accommodation (in the thousands) offers you a wide choice of location, category (Standard, Budget, Superior & Executive) and facilities
- Our full-time Accommodation Assessors ensure that we have a constant supply of new hosts and are on hand to revisit existing hosts at short notice in case of a problem or complaint.
- Our fully staffed office means that there is always someone available to answer queries and handle urgent or last minute bookings. We never use answering machines during office hours
- We are conveniently located in the West End and employ a multi-lingual staff
- We adhere strictly to the standards specified in the
English UK (British Council) Code of Practice and require our homestay hosts to sign a form agreeing to abide by them
- We are a Corporate Member of English UK
We have an English UK certified Accommodation/Welfare Officer on our staff and are experienced in assisting our client schools with British Council inspections
- We operate a 24 hour emergency service and are on available at all times to deal with emergencies such as student relocations during weekends
- We offer a wide variety of other services such as accommodation in halls of residence, airport transfers, insurance and ground handling
- We endeavour to respond to accommodation requests within 24 hours (Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays excluded)
- Our computerised reservation system searches for the best possible match of accommodation to your request and our offer of accommodation includes a full description of the accommodation (and host/family if applicable)
- As ground-handlers and tour operators, we have extensive experience in placing groups, booking coaches, sightseeing and tours. Let us co-ordinate your group - from beginning to end
We can tailor-make our services to fit the requirements of your school
STUDENT INSURANCE (ENDSLEIGH)
- For further information on how sell or recommend our low cost, comprehensive travel and study insurance please click here or to request an agent pack please email us. Student Protection Plan is virtually administration free and schools and colleges earn 10% commission on every policy they sell or recommend.